Features & Benefits
FixMyPrintFile is the perfect solution for printers and publishers who need high-end preflight and file optimization, but cannot justify the high ownership-costs of a premium in-house solution. FixMyPrintFile combines industry-leading file correction with a budget-friendly pay-as-you-go business model providing printers and publishers the technology and capabilities to remain competitive in an ever-changing landscape.
FixMyPrintFile is a Software as a Service (SaaS) solution. There’s no need to purchase servers, software upgrades, or maintenance contracts. Fix and optimize problem files without the large expenditures of traditional software purchases.
Affordable Volume-Based Packages
We understand the importance of keeping your costs to a minimum. We offer 4 packages designed for different volume requirements – Standard, Plus, Professional, and Premium. Packages range from 15 to 300 pages and do not expires unless your account is inactive for 1 year. You can select the package which best fits your workflow needs, minimizing your financial investment.
Fast Turn Around Time – We Grow As Demand Rises
Our infrastructure will automatically scale as demand increases. This means your jobs will continue to process quickly and smoothly during peak hours. Enjoy the benefit of having a server farm of preflight software without the associated costs.
FixMyPrintFile is a premium preflight and file optimization solution. The software automatically fixes potential problems and optimizes files for newspaper and commercial printing. It can fix many problems that other preflight tools are unable to resolve.
Your current preflight solution may fix 90% of the problems, but what do you do with the other 10%? These are the files which consume the greatest amount of your resources and cost the most to fix. Say good-bye to rasterizing the file. With FixMyPrintFile, you get a premium preflight and file optimization solution without the premium price of buying a high-end in-house system. Use it only when you need to.